Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us for the 8th annual Market Street Mission 5K Race for Recovery! We are excited to see you IN PERSON at our LIVE event at Central Park of Morris County on Monday July 4, 2022! You can also choose to join us VIRTUALLY and walk or run your 5K anywhere in the world between July 1-4, 2022!
Proceeds from the event will support the programs of the Market Street Mission, a non profit organization which ministers to the hungry, homeless and those struggling with addiction in Northern NJ by meeting their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs through a structured program which enables them to lead responsible, productive lives. Each year, through the support of the community, the Market Street Mission provides:
- 90,000+ meals
- 27,000+ nights of shelter
- $200,000+ worth of goods through a Coat Giveaway, Thrift Store Vouchers, Project Backpack and other community aid
- Graduates up to 60 men from the Life Change Recovery Program
We encourage you to show your support for those who are striving for recovery from drug and alcohol addiction and help provide the necessary programs and resources for those in need in the community.
Market Street Mission is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides all our services free of charge to those in need. We are not subsidized by government funding. To learn more about Market Street Mission, visit www.marketstreet.org.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 4, 2015
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 2, 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings