Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us for the 3rd annual Richmond Road Runners Club's Poop Loop 4ish Miler. RRRC is partnering with the James River Park System to offer this Sunday night run. This run/walk will be held in-person (but socially distanced) on roads, paths, and trails.
You have two options:
- Trail - mostly run on paved paths and the mountain bike trails. Limited to 75 registrants.
- Road - mostly run on the road and paved paths. Limited to 75 registrants.
The trails are beginner-friendly. Children age 6 and older and youth are welcome to run this event.
Why "The Poop Loop"? Technically, the mountain bike trail is Ancarrow's East, but its location next to the City of Richmond's sewage treatment plant affectionately earned it the name "The Poop Loop" early on and it stuck.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 25, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectorySep 19, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jul 13, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings