NameBayou Side Family Fun Run
Events5K run1M run
May 22, 2021 Saturday
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Bayou Side Run
May 22, 2021 8:00-11:00 am
128 W. Main St, New Iberia, LA 70560
( Bouligny Plaza)
Celebrate National Mental Health Awareness Month by joining Heart for Iberia for the first annual Bayou Side Run. On Saturday, May 22, 2021, grab your person or persons to be “bayou” side as we race the streets of New Iberia raising mental health awareness and funds for Iberia Mental Health Initiative. Registration will include entry into the 5k and/or 1-mile run/walk, t-shirt, gaitir and an experience of a lifetime. Chip timing will be used for the 5k.
Registration Fees (Early & Late Fees & dates):
Early Registration 5k: $25.00
Early Registration 1 Mile Fun Run: $25.00
Team Discount 10 or more : $20.00 per individual
Late Registration April 30th-May 21st: $30.00
Must Register by April 30th to be guaranteed a shirt
Packet Pickup (Location, Date & Time):
J’s Barber College
1207 Center St., New Iberia, LA
Wednesday, May 19th , 3 pm-7 pm
Thursday, May 20th, 3 pm-7 pm
On Site Day of Race 6:00 am-7:30 am
· 1-14,15-19,20-29,30-39,etc. 70+)
· Top Overall M&F, & 1st, 2nd, 3rd, M&F each age group for a 5K
The Race Benefits:
- Iberia Mental Health Initiative
- The Iberia Mental Health Initiative is a coalition of concerned citizens dedicated to identifying and addressing the mental health needs of our community. We are composed of medical and mental health professionals, legal and law enforcement professionals, education personnel, clergy, and suicide awareness advocates, and other community supporters.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and communications from the CDC and other health authorities. We are committed to open communication with our participants, volunteers, partners, and the racing community. We will update the status of our event as often as we have new information. Our number one priority is to put on a safe event. Please stay safe, healthy and active during this time.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 5, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 5, 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings