Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
For the 4th year running and benefiting the Heart J organization, we are bringing back an amazing and beautiful trail race to Loveland, CO. You will have 4 distances to choose from. For maps and more info not listed below please visit: sweetheartcityracing.com
Friday Night we will have a 5K and 10K. On Saturday there will be a 4hr, 6hr & 12hr SOLO timed race as well as a 12 hour TEAM option. There is a ranch access fee that each person coming onto the ranch needs to purchase. $5/person. EVERYONE running will be provided a meal ticket. You can purchase an extra meal ticket for any friends or family coming, OR, if you want two meals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is parking available? Yes. There is plenty of parking at the Ranch.
2. Am I guaranteed a shirt? To be guaranteed a shirt you must register by March 10th. We always order extras and you will see inventory when you register. We always have other swag available if we run out of shirts.
3. Is there race day registration? No. ALL registration is online. There is very limited cell service at the Ranch so we will be unable to take race day registrations.
4. Will you cancel the race if it’s cold, snowing, windy or rainy? No. We will hold the event rain or shine. Lightening will delay the event, but that chance is very, VERY slim.
5. Can I bring my dog? Unfortunately this is one event we host where dogs are not allowed.
6. Can I bring my RV or trailer to camp in? You can camp in a tent, car, truck or van. RV’s and Trailers are not allowed. There are different options for camping. You can add this on to your registration. Want to stay in a lodge instead, visit Colorado Guest Ranch - Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, Loveland CO. All camping fees go directly to the Heart J organization.
March 31st -10K - 5:00pm
March 31st -5K - 5:30pm
April 1st -12 hr/ 12hr relay/6hr/4hr - 7am
Suggested Gear List: Trail Shoes, Tweezers (in case you find a cactus), Gaiters, Water Bottle (there are no cups at the event, Headlamp, Trekking poles, extra socks and possibly shoes for Saturday participants (multiple creek crossings), and anything special you need for your run.
Aid Stations: We will have one aid station located at the start/finish line. We will have water, VFuel, and your finish line food of Burgers and more. Those running Saturday we will have ramen, cookies, candy, coke, ginger ale, quesadillas in the afternoon, and more. This will be in addition to your finish line food (burgers, chips coke or beer).
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 22, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectorySep 19, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jan 2, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings