Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us for a point to point half marathon on the Old Plank Trail (paved blacktop surface) along Hwy 23 from the Quit Qui Oc Sports Complex in Plymouth to the Sports Core in Kohler. The race course is similar to the former Full Moon Race. The race starts at 6 pm.
Age group awards will be given to the top participant in each age group. Age groups are: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and up. Overall male and overall female winners will also receive an award!
You can pick up your packet in the lobby of the Sports Core in Kohler (100 Willow Creek Drive, Kohler).
- Friday August 5th, 5:00-8:00pm
- Saturday August 16th, 2:00-4:30pm
Bus transportation to the Start line:
- This is a point-to-point race. You will either need to take the bus or have someone drop you off at the Start (Quic Qui Oc Sports Complex in Plymouth, WI). There is very limited parking at the Start. There is no return transport back to the start after the race.
- Parking is available at Woodlake Market area parking lots or Kohler Shared Services building parking lot (across the street from the Sports Core).
- Buses leave from the Sports Core at approximately 5:00 pm. Be on time as there is only one departure time.
- 6 water stations along the course (approximately every 2 miles)
- GU and water will be available at Mile 8
- Bathrooms at the sports complex, portapotty at mile 6, pit toilet just off the course at mile 9 and the Sports Core.
There will be four pace groups to help you reach your goal. 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, and 2:30
This is an evening race. If you may not be able to finish the race before it gets dark, bring a light. Please note, there is a 3 hour limit on course support.
This race is a Sheboygan County Shoreline Striders event. https://www.sheboyganruns.com/
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 25, 2018
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 19, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.May 17, 2022
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2023
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings