NameSager Creek Triathlon
Eventsolympic triathlonsprint triathlon
Jul 5, 2020 Sunday Cancelled
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
SWIM COURSE (600 yard) (300 yards)
• The pool length is 25 yards
• Racers will complete 24/12 down and back laps
There will be a single transition area. You will exit the pool area, walk down a hallway and enter the transition area. There will be a bike exit and entrance and a run exit.
BIKE COURSE (26 miles) (13 miles)
Please take note that when you leave the transition area you will be headed up a slight hill. You will turn right at the end of the parking lot. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND DO NOT HEAD OUT OF TRANSITION AT FULL SPEED. The course will flow down a trail path and out onto the main roads through and outside of town with rolling hills and beautiful scenery.
RUN COURSE (4 miles) (2 miles)
The run initially follows the same course as the bike route until you reach the end of Valley Drive (which travels through the JBU Campus). At the end of Valley Drive, bicyclist go left and runners to right where you will follow the signs making a loop of the JBU campus to the finish line! Please note there is a fairly steep hill on University Street mid way through the run course. During the run course, you will stay mostly on sidewalks and the Dogwood Springs Walking Trail.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
• JBU Lifetime Walton Health Complex
1237 Valley Drive
Siloam Springs, AR US 72761
• Parking will be directly in front of and slightly down hill from the Lifetime Walton Health Complex.
PACKET PICKUP TBD
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 3, 2018
Last Updated in our DirectoryJul 7, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jul 15, 2020
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2021
Page Views - 294
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 159
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings