Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Beaver Chase Trail Race and Relay offers a trail quarter, half, full marathon, and full marathon relay just west of Indianapolis in beautiful McCloud Nature Park! The course is a 3.275 mile loop making it a perfect route to pick your distance & chase your goal with consistent support from our crew & yours each lap. This will be the 9th annual Beaver Chase Trail Race, but first time in this gorgeous park! Participants will be able to explore their limits while racing along Big Walnut Creek, across the gorgeous suspension bridge, through the prairie grass fields, and into the forest loop! This race has been run by athletes from throughout the nation chasing their trail marathon finish line...sign up today to leave your mark! Get Busy folks, the beaver never rests!
Full Marathon Relay: 26.2 Miles 2-4 Person Teams
Full Marathon: 26.2 Miles
Half Marathon: 13.1 Miles
Quarter Marathon: 6.55 Miles
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 17, 2015
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 6, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings