Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
WEST COLOR- HELICONIA / EAST COLOR- JADE
REGISTER EARLY TO ENSURE YOU GET A SHIRT! First 1,000 registrants are guaranteed a shirt!
FEES: Individual $30, Team members $27, Kids 12 & under $20 You may participate in multiple events with one registration!
If you sign up multiple family members at one time, your online processing fee will be reduced at checkout depending on the number you register!
- REGISTRATION - AUGUST 15TH - SEPTEMBER 22 (Online & in Person)
- PACKET PICKUP - SEPTEMBER 1 - SEPTEMBER 22nd at 3755 E Douglas, 9-4, Mon-Fri
- TEAM DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 16TH - 3:00pm (all team registrations must be in for "Official Count")
- DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION & PACKET PICKUP at EVENT Opens at 7am Registrations are $50 for adults & kids
- 5K Starts at 8:00 AM, this is a USATF Certified Course
- 2K Starts at 9:30 AM
- KID'S run Starts at 10:30 AM
- SURVIVOR'S CELEBRATION STROLL 11:00 AM
Wear your favorite Retro gear from 1992 and join us in celebrating 30 years of racing!
POST YOUR PICS on our Facebook Event page.
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Medals for Timed events
Awards for: Largest Team, Most Creative Team Name, Team Raising the Most Money
TEAM CAPTAINS MUST call Victory in the Valley at (316) 682-7400 to register their Team Name before anyone can join the team. Must have a minimum of 10 participants to receive the discount. If less than 10 members, team discounts will not apply.
**Discount tickets of $5+tax to Exploration Place exhibits on Sept 24, 2022 if you are wearing your E/W Race shirt. Also, $3+tax for Dome Theater
About Victory in the Valley
Victory in the Valley, Inc. is a local non-profit cancer support organization whose mission is "To assist and encourage cancer patients and families on their journey by offering HOPE through emotional and spiritual support, while providing practical services to improve the quality of their lives.” This is our only fundraising event. All proceeds will directly benefit cancer patients throughout Kansas. We do not receive funding from and are NOT affiliated with any other cancer organization. THANK YOU for your support of this event as we continue SERVING ALL PEOPLE WITH ALL TYPES OF CANCERS FOR OVER 39 YEARS!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 9, 2015
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 25, 2022
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2023
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings