Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Come celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of the Colorado Springs Marathon presented by Centura Health on Saturday, September 30, 2023! Whether you are a seasoned runner or looking to tackle your first 5k, we have you covered with 4 events to choose from. Beginning and ending on Vermijo at the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, the full marathon will head West on Colorado Ave and drop into America the Beautiful Park. From there, the route will head north on the Greenway Trail through Monument Valley Park. The Greenway Trail is approximately 15 feet wide, cement for the first mile and hard pack pea gravel before the path turns to a paved surface through the Greenway and Santa Fe trails before turning back and returning the same way back to the finish line.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 15, 2013
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 15, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Feb 14, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings