Details from event's Active.com listing:
Two Race Distances + Youth division!
The J Indoor Triathlon features a Super Sprint Distance and Sprint Distance, plus a Youth Super Sprint Distance. The 25 yard indoor pool allows each athlete to compete in their own lane. The quick ride on our Keiser Spin bikes will keep you moving as you transition to the track for a speedy finish!
Swim 400 yards (8 laps)
Bike 8 miles (resistance at 10)
Run 2 miles (20 laps)
Swim 750 yards (15 laps)
Bike 12.4 miles (resistance at 12)
Run 3.1 miles (31 laps)
Youth Super Sprint
Swim 200 yards (4 laps)
Bike 5 miles
Run 1.5 miles (15 laps)
Event details and schedule
- Sprint heats will begin at 7 a.m.
- Super Sprint heats will begin at 9 a.m.
- Youth Super Sprint heats will begin following the Super Sprint.
- You will be notified of your start time prior to the event.
- All heats start in the pool and will run approximately every 20 minutes.
- Please bring confirmation of your registration and a photo ID to check-in
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 12, 2013
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 14, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings