Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
This winter marks our 10th annual series featuring races in the Madison area with a variety of race options, including a 5K, 10k and occasional half marathon snowshoe (weather dependent). Come for a great workout, wintertime fun, and enjoy time on the trail with other adventurous runners.
We are back to a more 'standard' race experience for 2023. Gather with your snowshoe friends or come and meet new ones. ALL LEVELS welcome and supported - walk, run, hike or do a mix. We just want to support everyone getting outside and enjoying the trails this winter. There is no official timing or awards for these events, but there will be:
- A start/finish line and a well marked course
- Giveaway item at each event
- Warm hot chocolate or coffee after each run (and possibly more pending donations)
Dates and locations, subject to change based on weather: UPDATE
January 28 - Norman Vethe School Prairie trails, Corner of Taylor St. and Yarrow Hill Drive.
January 21 - McCarthy Conservation Park, Cottage Grove/Sun Prairie. 5k/10k
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 23, 2013
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 22, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jan 24, 2023
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings