NameH-F Racquet & Fitness Club Indoor Triathlon / Double Challenge
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's Active.com listing:
11 th Annual Indoor Triathlon coming February 22nd and 23rd
- Swim – 10-minute pool swim
- 10-minute transition
- Bike – 30-minutes on our Stationary Bikes
- 5-minute transition
- Run – 20-minutes on our LifeFitness Treadmills
- SWAG Finisher T-shirt , finisher medal, swim cap
Note: USAT formula for calculating results will weight the swim and run legs. Swim will be actual distance x 3 and Run will be actual distance x2. See Tri60 FAQ at USAT website.
Registration opens December 9th , 2019
Waves: 4 Athletes Per Wave
Saturday - Sunday- Wave Wave 1:00 PM 7:00 AM 1:35 PM 7:35 AM 2:10 PM 8:10 AM 2:45 PM 8:45 AM 3:20 PM 9:20 AM 3:55 PM 9:55 AM 10:30 AM 11:05 AM 11:40 AM
SWAG: Finisher T-shirt and Medal, ROKA Goggles, swim cap, USAT Drawstring Bag
- Top three finishers overall female and male.
- Top Three Age Group female and male:
- 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
$35.00, plus USAT one-day license fee of $15.00 for non-USAT members.
Registration opens soon on Active.com
Conroy Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
Balagio Ristorante and Banquets
William P. Butcher, Attorney at Law
Walt's Food Stores
Event details and schedule
Packet pick up 30 minutes before your wave start.
Bikes are Lifetime Fitness stationary bikes with toe straps.
Register before Feb. 10th to guarantee your shirt size.
Registartion closes Feb 18, 2020. Sorry due to race format no day of race registration.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 11, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 22, 2019
Page Views - 77
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 71
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings