This listing has expired and been removed from our directory. We have given up trying to find information about it, or it no longers meets our criteria to be in our directory.
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
20th Annual Sun Capital Half Marathon & 5K Run/walk VIRTUAL presented by Sun Capital Partners Inc.. Virtual Course runs over A1A Bridge to Deerfield Beach. Long sleeve t-shirts Half marathon and custom finisher medals (both races) All proceeds to benefit Boca Raton Police Athletic League.
Virtual results will be posted by age group (you are not required to run actual race course) on runsignup.com
COVID UPDATE: While we are unable to secure permits for an in-person event this year. We will send everyone a copy of the map and you are welcome to run the actual course the week of the event with Mile marks setup on the course and a start/finish line but there will be no timing, large gatherings. You may run the race and use a smart device Garmin/Strava and send in your results to be listed on the finisher results. You may run any half marathon course you chose also and send in your results to be listed.
YOU ARE ONLY GUARANTEED A T-SHIRT AND MEDAL RACE DAY IF YOU REGISTER BEFORE CAP IS REACHED SO DON'T WAIT! WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED WHEN FULL! RACE MAY ALSO CLOSE OUT BEFORE REGISTRATION END
VIRTUAL RACE INFO: Race in your own space — you choose your route! The event will feature a live leaderboard updated every 2 minutes with real-time tabulation of overall, gender, and age group categories provided by AccuChip Timing.
Starting on Friday, November 13th and ending on Sunday, November 22nd, 2020, run and track your Half Marathon (13.1 miles) or 5K (3.1 miles) running time and then submit it on the open results page.
The deadline to submit your time is midnight EST on Sunday, November 22, 2020.
After that, no more finish times will be accepted and the race will be finalized.
Optional: Show us the race course you chose by uploading your map from the following fitness app trackers: Strava, Garmin, Polar, MapMyRun, RunKeeper, MovesCount, EndoMondo and TomTom Sports. (Your course map will be viewable for everyone to see.)
How to Upload Your Results:
Open the Open Results page using the following link ... http://accuchip.racetecresults.com/Results.aspx?CId=16337&RId=8035
Find your name
Click ‘Edit Time’ next to your name
Enter in your finish time and click the submit button
* Everyone is asked to report their times using the honor system.
* Real-time results will let you see how you are faring against other runners.
Packet pickup at Runner's Edge 11/16 until 11/21 (SATURDAY)
SUBMIT RESULTS HERE: http://accuchip.racetecresults.com/Results.aspx?CId=16337&RId=8035
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJul 8, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 7, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Nov 4, 2021
This listing has expired, and been removed from our DirectoryJan 7, 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings