NameTune Up Tri
Eventssupersprint triathlonsupersprint duathlon
Apr 5, 2020 Sunday Cancelled
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's Active.com listing:
A new date for this event will be announced as soon as it can be decided!
The perfect short-distance multisport event to start off your season! The Tune Up Tri is an excellent race for beginners, and also a great opportunity for more experienced athletes to use as a gauge of your fitness early in the season.
1.5 mile run - 4 mile bike - 250 yard pool swim
Come and race the TRIATHLON (run, bike, swim - done in that order for this early season event!), or the DUATHLON (run, bike, run), or skip the run and do the AQUABIKE (bike, swim). Or come and race as a RELAY with a 2 or 3 person team in the triathlon. The Tune Up Tri has something for everyone!
• Start time for all race categories is 8:45 am.
• Packet pickup: Saturday from 12:30 to 2 pm and Sunday morning from 7:30 to 8:00.
• Pre-race clinic on Saturday at 2:15 (approximately 45 minutes).
Course review, and perfect for beginners or those looking for a multisport refresher!
• Awards ceremony & doorprize drawing following the completion of races, approx.
DETAILS & UPDATES: www.triitnow.com
Event details and schedule
all details at www.triitnow.com
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 24, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryMay 27, 2020
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2021
Page Views - 353
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 109
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings