Details from event's Active.com listing:
Conquer The Bridge 12 features two amazing trips over the iconic Vincent Thomas Bridge. Once a year, on Labor Day Monday morning, join thousands of wonderful walkers and runners for the coolest 5.3 miles you will ever experience. Every year the race grows in popularity and we hope that this year will be your year to Conquer The Bridge.
- This year's race will begin at 7:00 AM SHARP to avoid the heat
- We will be joining with the Port of LA, and the City of Los Angeles, to host the women and men of The U.S. NAVY, The U.S. Marine Corps, The U.S. Coast Guard, and the U.S. Air Force who will be in town for FLEET WEEK 2021.
Once again this year all participants will receive a custom designed Finisher's Medal. So there you have it, Conquer The Bridge 12 is ready to walk and run on Labor Day Monday, September 6, 2021. We hope you will join us with your family and friends and CONQUER THE BRIDGE!
NOTICE: NO BACKPACKS, NO BANDITS, NO DOGS, NO STROLLERS ALLOWED ON THE COURSE OR BRIDGE PER CALTRANS
Event details and schedule
Race will start at 7:00 AM SHARP
Our packet pick ups will once again be hosted by Road Runner Sports in Torrance. The times and days are as follows: NEW this year! Saturday August 28th. from 10:00 to 5:00 PM; Sunday August 29 10:00-5:00 PM. Our normal 3 day will begin on Friday September 3rd. from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday September 4 10:00-6:00 pm, and Sunday September 4 from 10:00-5:00 pm. COST on race day is $60.00. No Credit Cards accepted, Cash or Checks only. No exceptions.
ALL PACKETS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING OUR 5 DAYS AT ROAD RUNNER SPORTS. NO EXCEPTIONS. HOWEVER, WE DO ALLOW OTHERS TO PICK UP FOR YOU, IF YOU WILL PROVIDE US WITH A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP YOU CAN SIGN UP ON RACEDAY WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR RACE PACKET AT THAT TIME.
For any and all information call Road Runner Sports at (310)326-8530 extension 2. RRS is located at 25359 Crenshaw Blvd. in Torrance. Adjacent to Mimi's Restaurant in the Torrance Towne Center at the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Crenshaw Blvd.
CONQUER THE BRIDGE RACE BEGINS AT 7:00 AM when the Mariner's Bell sounds...
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryAug 4, 2010
Last Updated in our DirectorySep 12, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jun 16, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings