Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
-The race begins at 7:00am and held at Devil’s Backbone Open Space 1725 Hidden Valley Drive in Loveland. Trail conditions can be access through the website https://www.larimer.org/naturalresources/parks/devils-backbone
-All runners will be able to select a hat with a random patch on it like I did last year.
-I am flying Wednesday afternoon on May 31st I will be marking the course on Saturday about 4 pm if you like to help mark the course let me know.
-The course will be marked by flour arrows. There will be a water stop near the 3 miler mark you will hit it twice. It will be just water and Gatorade if you need more fluids please carry a hydration pack. The aid station will be manned by volunteers from the Loveland High School Band. I will be providing them a donation is appreciation for their help.
-Carpool if possible as this parking lot gets filled up quick. I was informed by the Supervision that you NEED to purchase pass for Devil’s Backbone Open Space or you will be ticketed.
-Up and Running Physical Therapy will be at the race please check them out at www.upandrunningpt.com
- We will be having our awards ceremony at Loveland Aleworks 118 West 4th Street, Loveland, Colorado 80537 beginning at 10:30 please check them out at https://www.lovelandaleworks.com/ales. Sweet treats at the awards ceremony will be provide by Red Branch Bakery their website is https://redbranchfoods.com/
-We do old school timing after you finish you will receive a stick. That stick represents your overall placing in the race. Please turn this stick in ASAP
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 27, 2007
Last Updated in our DirectoryDec 8, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Apr 23, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings