Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
For race information, logistics, lodging, and more, click here! Updated August 2022.
The Pike Lake Ultramarathon powered by VIRUS is a new trail race from TINAR Race Series that will challenge runners to complete 5 loops of a ~6.7 mile course in the rugged, technical hills of Pike Lake State Park and State Forest. For the 50km distance, runners will cover more than 8,000' of vertical ascent.
A single loop, 10km race will also be offered.
CASH & PRIZES
(each award is for both scoring categories, "male" and "female")
1st: $600 + prizes + free entry into next TINAR Race + designation as "TINAR Race Series Champion"
2nd: $400 + prizes
3rd: $200 + prizes
4th: $100 + prizes
5th: $50 + prizes
1st: $125 + prizes
2nd: $100 + prizes
3rd: $75 + prizes
4th: $50 + prizes
5th: $25 + prizes
All runners will receive:
- Free food and drink after the race
- Event t-shirt
- Swag bag
- Chip timing
- Professional race photos
- Finisher medal after finishing chosen event in the allotted time
For more information please see our race information page!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJun 4, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 4, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Aug 15, 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings