Race Directory Submittal Process
The Basics - Our Policy Since the Very Beginning
- ANYONE can submit ANY race or update.
- We review EVERY submittal.
Effective May 20, 2014
- We will no longer recheck submittals that we do not find current race information for.
- If we cannot find the current race information at the URL provided in the submittal, we will reject the submittal.
- Priority in our submittal queue will be given to people with more approved submittals and fewer rejected submittals.
- We will process submittals based on the number of points earned. For submittals from people with the same number of points, we will process them in the order received.
- View the current Submittal Queue here.
- We will award a point for qualifying approved race submittals.
- Points are awarded for submitting a new race, or submitting a new (future) race date for a past race.
- Points will be docked for submittals that do not follow our Submittal Guidelines.
Earn More Points - Become a Site Contributor
- A login is required.
- Submit updates for past races in our directory.
- Use our Submittal Feeder to browse past races in our directory, and submit a new date, and new URL if necessary.
Submitting Multiple Races - Race Series - Franchise Races
- If you have a race series, and they can all be found in the same place, just submit the first one. We'll enter the rest.
- If you have a large list of franchise races (color runs, foam runs, mud runs, glow runs, electric runs) all over the country, email Webmaster Mary and get special instructions for submitting these in a way that makes life easier for both of us