Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: Twin Sizzler
Return to Forum: Twin Sizzler Race Info
Topic: Sportsmanlike and unsportsmanlike conduct
1 to 1 of 1
Format For Printing
Posted By: Guy Posted: Jul 18, 2012 Reply
I couldn't be more pleased how the race organizers, volunteers, police and participants all did a fine job tghis year.  It was really a first class run, and I couldn't have done it in better company.  However, some of us to the far left of the road in the middle of the first starting third won't soon forget the brightly clad woman with the stroller who used her pride and joy as a ram for her downhill start.  She then used an unnessarily, and unwarranted, quantity of loud, unsportsmanlike language toward a fellow she threw off balance.  Her conduct was the clear anomally of the day.
I hope race organizers don't ban strollers from the event, as the few others I saw were in keeping with the wonderful nature of the event.  I also hope the person who did this is not banned, as a few more good runs might hel[p her disposition.
Again, thanks to all, and watch, yes really watch your step and back in next year's run...