Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: Bellport Clipper Classic
Return to Forum: Bellport Clipper Classic Race Info
Topic: Horrible Race
1 to 3 of 3
Format For Printing
Posted By: run4fun20 Posted: Jul 15, 2012 Reply
Too bad the race went to the most incompetent race directors.  Not only did they change the classic logo of the clipper classic to suit their own needs, they ruined a great race Roger had put on.  Nick and Gino put on such a bad race, did they even think about the runners safety.  If I would have known Nick was a race director I wouldn't have shown up.  He puts on bad races and never takes any of the blame.  
Posted By: carl Posted: Jul 31, 2012 Reply
Reply To:
run4fun20
Hi! Oh! So sad to hear about your horrible race.....
Hey! You might want to join our upcoming event, HEDONIC TRIATHLON.  Check it out at www.racewithabang.com.

I'm sure this is great!  The organizers had previous successful events.  For sure, you will not regret joining.

The upcoming event is so exciting because your going to bike seaside along the shores of South Brooklyn and pass the Beautiful Long Island.  After that, you swim in our ocean's lustrous waters.  And finish it off with an exclusive, upscale, adult only party for all participants.

Please join us!  I have already made my reservations! 
Posted By: BladeRunner Posted: Mar 16, 2013 Reply
Reply To:
run4fun20
I have been running races for the past 25 years.  I have ran the clipper on and off for the past 10 years.  It clearly shows that you are one of the elite runners that do no wrong.  Please tell me how changing the logo affects your run? Ya Nancy.  Bellport is a great community, they do not need Little Richard bad mouthing their race.  I know Nick personally and he does it for the love of the sport and the runners, without pay.  Take your pompous, self-righteousness to Sayville.  I would love to see how you do as race director, "All Mighty One."  By the way, this message will be forwarded to Gino Cruz and Nick Harding. : ] Have a good one ya cork soaker.