Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: 5K Foam Fest - Seattle
Return to Forum: 5K Foam Fest - Seattle Race Info
Topic: Terrible!
1 to 1 of 1
Format For Printing
Posted By: smashsmash Posted: May 20, 2012 Reply
DO NOT DO THIS EVENT. IT IS THE WORST. I just ran this event in Arizona and the event was so disorganized that is was a joke. Out of the 30 obstacles they listed on their site, this event had 8! And only 8 if you count 5ft walls and 8 ft walls as separate obstacles and hay stacked 2 high and hay stacked 3 high as separate obstacles. I ran in the 11:30 heat and they had completely run out of water for the event. COMPLETELY. There was NO FOAM at all because of this. To make matters worse, they ran out of water for the runners! IN ARIZONA! The slip and slide was literally just a dirty dry tarp on the ground. The finish line was just a dry dirty inflatable thing, with NO FOAM AT ALL. They also DID NOT OFFER BEER after the event to anyone, even though their site says they do, and all runners got a beer coupon with their bib. They did not make anyone sign a waiver at all, and they just handed you a bib when you walked up to the registration tent, they didn't even check IDs to make sure you actually paid for the event, which I did. It was a complete waste of money. DO NOT DO THIS RUN. IT IS THE WORST. Notice that they have taken down their Facebook page. They did that because it was getting flooded with negative comments. Please people, don't do this run. It is a waste of money and a poorly organized debacle